Fresh Asparagus, Tomato, and Chicken Penne
This recipe was on the back of a cooking creme tub I bought. I did change a few things around, since I don't prefer mushrooms. The end result was pretty tasty!! This was easy to make. My husband is a pretty good cook, but he made it for me as a weeknight meal with no problems
What you need:
- 1-2 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 a lb of asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 2 cups hot, cooked, penne pasta (I did not really measure mine)
- 1 diced roma tomato
- some mozzarella cheese as topping
What you do:
- Cook and stir chicken and asparagus in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until chicken is done and asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Add cooking creme and cooked pasta; cook and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and top with mozzarella cheese.