Perfect Corn on the Cob
I have an extremely talented mother-in-law, I have enjoyed everything that she has cooked for me. We had a big family dinner at her house a few Sunday's ago and her corn on the cob was PERFECT!! I asked her how she cooked it, and I have tried it out 3 times since then. It is truly a flawless way to cook a perfectly steamed, cooked, corn on the cob.
What you need:
- Some fresh Corn on the Cob (I enjoy the kind with white and yellow kernals)
- 4-5 shakes of salt
What you do:
1. Husk the corn on the cob.
2. In a pot, Submerge corn in water until covered. I just use a regular sized stock pot. I don't have anything huge or fancy where it is just 2 people in our humble family, so far :) (use luke warm water)
3. Turn stove to medium-high, and add the 4-5 shakes of sald. Cover the pot with a lid.
4. Bring corn to a rapid boil.
5. ONCE BOILING, let boil 2 more minutes (still covered)
6. It is done!!