Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
I made these to eat with our pot roast on Sunday. They are way good!
What you need:
- 8-9 Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and coat lightly in olive oil.
- Place 1 tbs dried rosemary and 1 tsp of thyme in bowl.
- Mix around
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer, not allowing for much overlap.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake another 20 minutes. The edges should be brown like in the picture.