The Best Pot Roast Ever!
This pot roast is so easy and yummy! It often graces our Sunday table. Made in a CrockPot.
What you need:
- 2-5 pound pot roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope ranch dressing (dried)
- 1 envelope Italian dressing
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- Potatoes and Carrots
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup water
- If you wanted carrots and potatoes in your CrockPot, cut them to your liking and put in the bottom of your CrockPot.
- Put Roast on top of vegatables.
- Sprinkle all 3 spice envelopes on top.
- Add the water.
- Cook on LOW for 6-10 hours until tender and veggies cooked through.