Easy Chicken Stir-Fry (with Ramen Noodles)
My adorable husband Kyle makes me dinner on Tuesday nights. It is awesome! For the past two weeks he has made me this Chicken Stir-Fry dish, which is delicious! It is so easy to make and has very few ingredients.
What you need:
- 1-2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 packages chicken flavor, ramen noodles
- 1 bag of frozen stir-fry veggies, your choice of the stir-fry mix you want. I like the ones with water chestnuts. :) (we just get the Great Value mix from Wal-Mart and it is great!)
- 4-6 cups of water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Break ramen noodles to desired pieces. I break it into 4ths. Set seasoning packet aside.
2. Put in full bag of stir fry vegtables into a large pan or skillet. Add water and broken noodles to pan at this point.
3. Cook on medium heat, covered. Continue to add water as needed. Don't let the pan be dry. You always want a little water in there until the noodles are soft and cooked.
4. Cook until noodles are tender, stir occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook diced chicken in a separate pan. We heat a skillet to medium heat with a TBSP oil and then saute the chicken until cooked...but you can really cook the chicken any way you would like.
6. Remove stir-fry from heat and stir in cooked chicken and seasoning packet.
7. Stir to combine and serve.