I decided to make it because we had chicken....we had rice....but I did not have much else. However, I had every ingredient that this chicken required. Maybe you do too!
What you need:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oregano and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 7x11 inch baking dish. Pour the butter/oregano mixture over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Baste juices over the chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve the pan drippings over hot cooked rice, if desired.Salt and Pepper to taste.