This was YUMMY!! Kyle and I both loved it. And, since it served 5, we both ate it for lunch the next day.
Also, I apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog. My computer is not great at uploading pictures, so they are slow to come by. However, Check back soon and they will all be updated.
What to do:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped (2 large breasts) We just cooked ours on the stove with some olive oil.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano Drain 1, and leave 1 undrained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- (8 ounce) package pasta, cooked and kept warm ***We used Vermicelli.***
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large, deep chefs skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in cooked chicken, tomatoes and cream.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; cook, stirring constantly until cheeses are melted.
- Add pasta, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes.