Chicken with Herbs
This chicken recipe was pretty tasty. I served it with rice and steamed broccoli which made it a nice complete meal.
What you need:
- 3 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped oregano (I used dried)
- 1 Tbsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
What you do:
1. In small bowl stir together parsley, oregano, lemon peel, and garlic. Set aside. Season chicken with salt and pepper.2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat cook chicken in butter for 6 minutes or until browned, turning once. Transfer to plate. Remove skillet from heat; stir in herb mixture. Return to heat. Add broth; bring to boiling, stirring to scrape up browned bits. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Serve with pan sauce that is infused with herbs.
Kyle: A Marie: A-
This is a good go-to meal that is not too heavy, and does not use many ingredients, most of which you probably have on hand.