Dessert Pizza (Fruit)
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Mix together half of the brick of the cream cheese and the whip cream topping. Spread whipped topping mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- It tastes best if you refrigerate for about 20 minutes. If you make it before dinner it will be ready to eat after!!
What we thought:
Marie: 5 It was delicious!