I usually add celery to a few for myself, because I like the crunch. My husband doesn't like celery, so I make his as written.
What you need:
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 1-Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast; shredded.
- 1-2 tsp Paprika, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt, or to taste
- 8-oz Cream Cheese; softened
- 1-Tbsp Butter; melted
- 2 or 3-Green onions; chopped
- 1/4 cup Milk or Melted Butter
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Peas or Celery (optional)
1. Boil chicken until cooked; shred.
2. Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. In a mixer, mix cream cheese, green onions, melted butter, and shredded chicken. Separate crescent rolls and put a heaping spoon full of filling in the center. Roll up like a crescent roll.
3. Dip in milk or butter and then coat with bread crumbs. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
I just make chicken gravy that comes powdered in a package. Then, we put that chicken gravy on top.Enjoy!